BandmasterPH - Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Quarantined for the month of March
by MiggySaurus Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:20 am

» ang huling magpost cute
by akosigiere Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

» FORUM GAME! :D
by akosigiere Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

» Time Thread
by akosigiere Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 pm

» Express your feelings..
by akosigiere Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 pm

» Paid To Click natin
by jrrp28 Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 am

» Medal Thread
by maxxiiee Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

» Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Thread
by neza Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 am

» Quarantine Application Form
by xerionx Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Affiliates
free forum

Amber of Green Gables

Go down

Amber of Green Gables  Empty Amber of Green Gables

Post by amber Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:41 am

Biodata
Nick name: Amber
Bandmaster IGN:AmberBleh
B-day: october
Marital Status: =p will not get married for a very long time pa...
Height: ~ ayoko sabihin.
Weight: ~ never ask a girl that in public
Hair color: idk - maybe black
Eye color: maybe black
Skin color: maybe yellow and white and pink with red/brown freckles
Address: Facebook
Schools: sa tafat ng tafat...
How many siblings do you have? 3
Are you the youngest/eldest? middle
What is/are your pets? bawal
How many pets do you have? 0
What is your pet's name?

Know me better
Yahoo Messenger:
Friendster:
Multiply:
Facebook: amberangel143@gmail.com

Love
Who is your first kiss?
- grade 6 classmate ~ yung nagtaas ng palda ko while climbing the stairs buti nalang i never go without shorts... paano siya napunta sa harap ng line ng boys idk... he stole a kiss sa cheeks... i made good use of the broom sa classroom. He never did it again.
Still a Virgin? i believe in it but i'd rather not say.
Who is your close friend here in E-games? MOn, my former audi guild and SgtPeppers
Who is/are your crush?
1: MOnchi
2: <slot available>
3: <slot available>
Message to your crush: Badtrip ako sau ngayon bleeeEEhhhh! este hmp!
Who is your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? MOnchi
How long have you been together? on off magulo but we met January 2008
Message to your BF/GF:
I am delving in unknown waters just to make you understand please don't waste it.

Favourites
Color: Black, Yellow; silver
Foods: oh no!
1) goldilock's polvoron
2) kakanin (Sapin Sapin; white puto, etc)
3) butterfinger
bread, (minty) chewing gum lalo na pag galing sa ref; Redribbon sylvannas/empanada, Chef Tony's white cheddar popcorn (isa pa to), cheese magic flakes(grr), buttersotch candies(nakakaubos ako ng isang pack d ko lam); Cup Keyk Choco Tops; Pancit Malabon/Palabok; Carbonara; Sherbet/Iced Magnolia Mango Juice in tetra pack; Milo/condensed milk pinalaman sa tinapay, Vanilla ice cream; Adobo; xmas ham; belgian chocolate waffle sa kiosks (yung tig less than 20php) / starbucks; Roasted Chicken (KR/Chooks/El Pollo Loco); isaw (adik ako diyan dati); Mei Ling fried seafood noodles (lasang butter yung noodles); microwaved scrambled egg with lots of pepper and butter; mojo potatos - Shakeys - and yung soup nila; mini-ready-to-eat tikoys; siopao sa 7-11; spicy crab from seafood market (parang may gata); egg mcmuffin; lollipop sa starbucks; baconettes; nachos (leslie's chips); rowena's mini apple/buko pies; qwek qwek; banana-que; dried mangos; mangos (indian/carabao); shawarma; curry; karimadon (mini-stop)... pagod na lista...
Cellphone unit: yung pude ibagsak paulit ulit ng d nasisira; yung pude rin mabasa
Cellnumber: ask me in private
Food Flavor: sour cream i buy flavor no popcorn from taters - pude na papakin.
Number: 5
Sports: wala... pag pinilit ummm chess
Tambayan: room ko/room parents ko
TV Shows: how i met you mother; chuck; whose line is it; glee; the big bang theory; mythbusters; the biggest loser; amazing race; etc shows; and whatever trip parents ko.
Music: mellow rock
Hobbies: reading/casual games
Anime/Manga: Pretear; Akazukin cha-cha; Chobits; Death Note; POT; yung english/american version ng makross; whatever mapasa nila sis - tried to love naruto ... but can't maybe due to much hype b4 i watched

About you in Bandmaster
Type of Gamer: Casual
How long do you play? i'm not sure
Where do you play: Cafe/Home? both (plus wi-fi hot spots)
How did you know Bandmaster PH? mon - araw-araw aq kinukulit magbm
Why do you love/hate Bandmaster PH? you don't need to chat in game pero pude rin; either way no one will accuse you of being snobby/too daldal

Being Unique
Are you a rocker, emo, kikay, boyish, gay, etc..? - emo na may halong onting kikay sa gamit d sa sarili/looks
What is the weirdest thing about you? - self-contradicting (i argue with myself on a regular basis): example: i value my privacy yet i value transparency.

Motto: I'm in a zone where i'm readjusting stuff I believe in or know. But I guess:

"People are inherently good. Once you forget that ,you miss out on meeting a lot of great people. Notice that most great people are eccentric."

Stuff I believe in:
"Under commit over deliver" - management quote
"If you hesitate a lot, you'll miss out on a lot."
"If you only do stuff half-heartedly, you will be left with many what ifs which can be sometimes worse than failures."
"Lose yourself but do not lose the principles you stand for."
"It's not the package but what's inside that counts."
"I don't like answering stuff like what school you study in/are you rich/do you have a car and on certain times even age and gender... why? imho,most things that matter these things just don't count."
"Try to smile, even when it's hard... a little later you'll find yourself genuinely smiling." - my sister

Why Amber of Green Gables? Anne Shirley of Green Gables (a fictional character) is my heroine. She has a unique charm about her as well as a helluva temper. She's human and makes mistakes, falls in love and grows up. Unbeknown to her, her uniqueness is her best attribute. But she always dreams of being the stale perfect girls of her time. She has spirit, intellect, charm and courage. Her imagination is her best friend, besides Diana. She's the girl version of Tom Sawyer. She doesn't need a man but falls in love all the same. She's a romantic who is (i think) in denial of who she loves. She's well read and prone to tantrums and emotional moments but she's the perfect girl/woman for me. I know it's just my imagination but I relate so well with her.

amber
Newbie Forumer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum